Sunday, April 7, 2013

Two New Dolls I Made This Week!!

This is my "Little Annie", I just finished. A sweet lil' 10 inch Raggedy that I made using an Annie's Cupboard pattern. Price $19.95 plus shipping.

I made this "Mammy Mouse" using my own pattern that I designed just last week. I LOVE her. She is a Mammy with mouse ears. I painted her and sanded her for an aged look. Her tag is so cute with her little face and name, Mammy Mouse. Price is $24.95 plus shipping.
Both of these dolls are listed for sale in my Etsy shop  www.etsy.com/shop/raggedyjaynes
I LOVE to make RAGGEDIES!!!  I would LOVE to make one for you!!!!!
You can contact me at jaynergardner@gmail.com    


6 comments:

  1. aww so cute !!! i love making raggys too actually i love making dolls all together..Loving both yours.now following you
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lisa, thank you so much. So glad you are here with me, too! Happy to find another dollmaker!!

      Delete
  2. wow Jaynes i love them see you soon big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute they both are! I especially love the mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Danice! I had so much fun making my "Mammy Mouse", glad you like her!!!

      Delete